Federal Court Rules, current with all amendments effective through May 1, 2012, has been released in print and ebook editions.
Federal Court Rules 2012 contains rules relating to practice in federal courts in a portable, affordable and easy to read book. Federal Court Rules 2012 features larger, more readable print, detailed topical indexing, and free access to our online collection of downloadable, printable, full-sized versions of forms. This book includes:
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Rules of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
- Rules Governing Section 2254 and Section 2255 Cases
- Interim Bankruptcy Rule 1007-I
- Subpoena Regulations
- Garnishment Regulations
Also available in editions for most popular ebook reading devices.
CLICK HERE for details and ordering information.
Publication Date: May 24 2012
ISBN/EAN13: 1470111632 / 9781470111632
Page Count: 730
Binding Type: US Trade Paper
Trim Size: 7.44″ x 9.69″
Color: Black and White
Related Categories: Law / Court Rules