Available now in print and ebook editions, Ohio Court Rules, Practice and Procedure provides an easy-to-use, reasonably priced alternative source for Ohio Court Rules.
Ohio Court Rules 2013, Practice & Procedure, contains all of the procedural rules you need for the daily practice of law in Ohio. Included are:
- Rules of Civil Procedure
- Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Rules of Juvenile Procedure
- Rules of Evidence
- Traffic Rules
- Rules of Superintendence for the Courts
- Supreme Court Rules of Practice
- Rules of the Court of Claims
- Local Rules of the Court of Claims
- Rules of the Court of Claims of Ohio, Victims of Crime Compensation Section
- Mayor’s Court Education and Procedure
Ohio Court Rules 2013, Practice & Procedure features larger, more readable print, a single unified index, and free access to an online collection of downloadable, printable, full-sized versions of all forms, as well as the full text of all rule amendments effective from 2009 to date.
Combine this book with its companion Ohio Court Rules 2013, Government of Bench & Bar, and you will have all rules promulgated by the Supreme Court of Ohio. Splitting the rules into two collections resulted in a sleeker, more portable product in a much more readable format.
Also available in ebook editions.
For details and ordering information, CLICK HERE.
Publication Date:Sep 13 2012
ISBN/EAN13:1478287500 / 9781478287506
Binding Type:US Trade Paper
Trim Size:7.44″ x 9.69″
Color:Black and White
Related Categories:Law / Court Rules